Windstream Corporation ( WIN ) has announced an ex-dividend date of December 27, 2012 and a cash dividend payment of $0.25 per share scheduled for January 15, 2013. Shareholders who purchased WIN stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 25th quarter that WIN has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $8.73, the dividend yield is 11.45%.
The previous trading day's last sale of WIN was $8.73, representing a -30.41% decrease from the 52 week high of $12.55 and a 11.07% increase over the 52 week low of $7.86.
WIN is a part of the Public Utilities sector, which includes companies such as China Mobile (Hong Kong) Ltd. ( CHL ) and AT&T Inc. ( T ). WIN's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.23. Zacks Investment Research reports WIN's forecasted earnings growth in 2012 as -37.09%, compared to an industry average of -6.9%.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the WIN Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to WIN through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have WIN as a top-10 holding:
- iShares Dow Jones U.S. Telecommunications Index Fund ( IYZ )
- WisdomTree Dividend Ex-Financials Fund ( DTN )
- WisdomTree MidCap Dividend Fund ( DON )
- Ml Telecom Holdr1240 ( TTHYL ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is DON with an increase of 4.83% over the last 100 days. IYZ has the highest percent weighting of WIN at 3.92%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement