Wimi Hologram Cloud Inc - ADR (WIMI) shares closed today at 1.7% above its 52 week low of $3.47, giving the company a market cap of $270M. The stock is currently down 38.7% year-to-date, down 46.1% over the past 12 months, and down 35.8% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.6%, and the S&P 500 fell 2.5%.
- Trading volume this week was 31.6% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 2.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 1456.2%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by -1715.3%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.