Zynga ( ZNGA ) creates social games such as FarmVille, Farmville 2, Zynga Poker and Hit It Rich! Slots. The company provides its games for different platforms including Facebook, iPhone, Android and Google+. We expect the company to generate overall revenues of about $723 million in 2016 and calculate its Enterprise Value to be around $770 million. With $1.6 billion in net cash, Zynga's fundamental value comes to around $2.4 billion.
- How Much Did Zynga's Revenue & EBITDA Grow In The Last Five Years?
- How Much Can Zynga's Revenue Grow In The Next Five Years?
- What Is Zynga's Revenue & Expenses Breakdown?
- How Has Zynga's Revenue Composition Changed In The Last Five Years?
1) The purpose of these analyses is to help readers focus on a few important things. We hope such lean communication sparks thinking, and encourages readers to comment and ask questions on the comment section, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Figures mentioned are approximate values to help our readers remember the key concepts more intuitively. For precise figures, please refer to our complete analysis for Zynga
Interactive Institutional Research (Powered by Trefis):
Global Large Cap | U.S. Mid & Small Cap | European Large & Mid Cap | More Trefis Research
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.