Western Digital Corporation ( WDC ) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 30, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.5 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 15, 2015. Shareholders who purchased WDC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that WDC has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $68.25, the dividend yield is 2.93%.
The previous trading day's last sale of WDC was $68.25, representing a -40.49% decrease from the 52 week high of $114.69 and a 0.56% increase over the 52 week low of $67.87.
WDC is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as EMC Corporation ( EMC ) and TE Connectivity Ltd. ( TEL ). WDC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $6.26. Zacks Investment Research reports WDC's forecasted earnings growth in 2016 as -11.26%, compared to an industry average of -2.8%.
Interested in gaining exposure to WDC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have WDC as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares Russell Midcap Pure Growth Portfolio ( PXMG )
- PowerShares DWA Technology Momentum Portfolio ( PTF )
- iShares Russell Mid-cap Value ETF ( IWS )
- Vanguard Mid-Cap Value ETF - DNQ ( VOE ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PTF with an decrease of -6.61% over the last 100 days. PXMG has the highest percent weighting of WDC at 2.39%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement