Are you sad that Facebook, Google and Amazon have all reported earnings?
Fear not. There's more excitement, and trades, still to come.
Several big technology companies with hot stock charts are about to report this week. Surprisingly, they also have great earnings surprise track records.
It's not easy for companies to beat every quarter. It's only a select few who have this amazing track record.
Here are 5 who have that great record, including the 2 technology names, and they're looking to do it again this week.
1. PepsiCo PEP hasn't missed in 5 years. But will a slowdown in Tropicana and Gatorade trip it up?
2. Lithia Motors LAD is coming off its first miss in over 5 years last quarter. Uh-oh. Is this the start of a trend or a one-time miss?
3. Cisco CSCO hasn't missed in 5 years. Shares have been choppy during that period but they look to be heading higher. Is a breakout coming?
4. Applied Materials AMAT has missed just 1 time in the last 5 years. Shares are among the hottest on the Street. Is it priced for perfection?
5. Denny's Corporation DENN has only missed once in the last 5 years. Shares have slowly been moving higher and are near the high. Is the consumer pulling in their wallets?
What else should you know about these earnings charts? Tune into the short video to find out.
Want to Learn How to Trade Options on Applied Materials?
If you want more guidance on the options trades this earnings season, Dave Bartosiak takes you through the trades on Zacks Live Trader .
Do not miss Dave's analysis of the Applied Materials options trade below:
The Best & Worst of Zacks
Today you are invited to download the full, up-to-the-minute list of 220 Zacks Rank #1 "Strong Buys" free of charge. From 1988 through 2015 this list has averaged a stellar gain of +26% per year. Plus, you may download 220 Zacks Rank #5 "Strong Sells." Even though this list holds many stocks that seem to be solid, it has historically performed 11X worse than the market. See these critical buys and sells free >>