In this week's webinar we highlighted two of the main asset market drivers this week, UK inflation and the latest Brexit talks. Inflation is likely to tick down a fraction as Sterling base effects roll out but looking ahead the ongoing oil rally may keep consumer prices higher than the Bank of England's latest forecasts. And the EU Withdrawal Bill will be discussed on Tuesday and Wednesday in the House of Commons ahead of the bill being passed to the House of Lords at the end of the month.
Other UK topics covered include -
- UK inflation will be released Tuesday and is likely to tick lower.
- The EU Withdrawal Bill should pass through the House of Commons this week but attention will then turn to the Bill's presentation to the House of Lords where things may become a lot tougher.
- The FTSE/GBP correlation has broken of late with both markets moving higher on better risk sentiment.
- If you missed this webinar and would like to know about future events, see the full DailyFX webinar schedule here.
DailyFX has a vast amount of updated resources to help traders make more informed decisions. These include a fully updated Economic Calendar , Educational and Trading Guides and a recently released IG Client Sentiment Indicator.
--- Written by Nick Cawley , Analyst
To contact Nick , email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Nick on Twitter @ nickcawley1
DailyFX provides forex news and technical analysis on the trends that influence the global currency markets.
Learn forex trading with a free practice account and trading charts from IG .
Latest Markets Videos
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Better Buy: Dogecoin vs. Terra Classic vs. Terra (LUNA)?
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?
- Bitcoin Uses 50 Times Less Energy Than Traditional Banking, New Study Shows