WD-40 Company (WDFC) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 17, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.61 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 31, 2019. Shareholders who purchased WDFC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that WDFC has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $181.03, the dividend yield is 1.35%.
The previous trading day's last sale of WDFC was $181.03, representing a -4.43% decrease from the 52 week high of $189.42 and a 18.04% increase over the 52 week low of $153.37.
WDFC is a part of the Basic Industries sector, which includes companies such as Linde plc (LIN) and DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (DD). WDFC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $4.93. Zacks Investment Research reports WDFC's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -3.03%, compared to an industry average of -4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to WDFC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have WDFC as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco S&P SmallCap Consumer Staples ETF (PSCC)
- Invesco Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II (XSHQ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XSHQ with an increase of 4.63% over the last 100 days. PSCC has the highest percent weighting of WDFC at 8.41%.
In This StoryWDFC
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021