Voya Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund (IGD) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 01, 2015
Voya Global Equity Dividend and Premium Opportunity Fund ( IGD ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 01, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.076 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 15, 2015. Shareholders who purchased IGD prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 25th quarter that IGD has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $6.87, the dividend yield is 13.28%.
The previous trading day's last sale of IGD was $6.87, representing a -28.12% decrease from the 52 week high of $9.56 and a 24.01% increase over the 52 week low of $5.54.
Interested in gaining exposure to IGD through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have IGD as a top-10 holding:
- YieldShares High Income ETF ( YYY ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is YYY with an decrease of -16.93% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of IGD at 4.04%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement