- According to a statement from the firm, Mexo will offer a range of services to its Latin American users including spot trading, contract trading, P2P lending, and a trading academy.
- Mexoâs chief marketing officer, David Yao, said the services were developed because crypto users in Latin America have said they were looking to access more advanced products through a convenient mobile application.
- Mexo, together with its Spanish language website, is designed to meet the growing demand for digital assets in Mexico and the rest of Latin America, the firm said in its statement.
- The exchange launched at 6:00 p.m. Mexico City Time (11 p.m. UTC) on Aug. 20.Â
- BlockFi Raises $50M From Universities, NBA Star, Others as Crypto Lending Soars
- Why Itâs Time to Pay Attention to Mexicoâs Booming Crypto Market
- Electric Capitalâs New $110M VC Fund Is 90% Institutions
- Three Arrows, Framework Invest in DeFi Site Aave With $3M LEND Token Sale
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.