Vanguard Intermediate -Term Government Bond ETF (VGIT) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 01, 2015
Vanguard Intermediate -Term Government Bond ETF ( VGIT ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 01, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $1E-06 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 07, 2015. Shareholders who purchased VGIT prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th year that VGIT the same dividend.
The previous trading day's last sale of VGIT was $65.48, representing a -0.96% decrease from the 52 week high of $66.12 and a 2.83% increase over the 52 week low of $63.68.
Interested in gaining exposure to VGIT through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have VGIT as a top-10 holding:
- Madrona Global Bond ETF ( FWDB ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is FWDB with an decrease of -4.39% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of VGIT at 2.97%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement