Vail Resorts, Inc. ( MTN ) will begin trading ex-dividend on June 26, 2017. A cash dividend payment of $1.053 per share is scheduled to be paid on July 13, 2017. Shareholders who purchased MTN prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 30% increase over prior dividend payment. At the current stock price of $210.65, the dividend yield is 2%.
The previous trading day's last sale of MTN was $210.65, representing a -2.4% decrease from the 52 week high of $215.82 and a 58.8% increase over the 52 week low of $132.65.
MTN is a part of the Consumer Services sector, which includes companies such as Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. ( LYV ) and Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New ( SIX ). MTN's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $4.53. Zacks Investment Research reports MTN's forecasted earnings growth in 2017 as 24.56%, compared to an industry average of 17.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to MTN through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have MTN as a top-10 holding:
- iShares MSCI South Africa Index Fund ( EZA )
- VanEck Vectors-Africa Index ETF ( AFK )
- iShares Emerging Markets Dividend Index Fund Exchange Traded F ( DVYE )
- PowerShares FTSE RAFI Emerging Markets Portfolio ( PXH )
- Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF ( VWO ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is DVYE with an increase of 7.56% over the last 100 days. EZA has the highest percent weighting of MTN at 4.87%.
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Better Buy: Dogecoin vs. Terra Classic vs. Terra (LUNA)?
- Bitcoin Uses 50 Times Less Energy Than Traditional Banking, New Study Shows