US Ecology, Inc. (ECOL) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019
US Ecology, Inc. (ECOL) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 17, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.18 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 25, 2019. Shareholders who purchased ECOL prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 46th quarter that ECOL has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $62.9, the dividend yield is 1.14%.
The previous trading day's last sale of ECOL was $62.9, representing a -16.82% decrease from the 52 week high of $75.62 and a 15.97% increase over the 52 week low of $54.24.
ECOL is a part of the Public Utilities sector, which includes companies such as Waste Management, Inc. (WM) and Republic Services, Inc. (RSG). ECOL's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.29. Zacks Investment Research reports ECOL's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -2.59%, compared to an industry average of 3.9%.
Interested in gaining exposure to ECOL through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have ECOL as a top-10 holding:
- VanEck Vectors Environmental Services ETF (EVX).
The top-performing ETF of this group is EVX with an increase of 5.61% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of ECOL at 3.39%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021