Our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, has the latest Spoken Word on the market now.
John, trade tensions between the U.S. and China had appeared to be easing a bit, but now it looks like they're heating up again. How much of a market headwind is this?
- Now there's political tension in Italy. News of that pushed our stock market lower earlier this week. How long might that weigh on markets?
- How much more growth is left in this Bull Market?
- There's good growth in the Industrial Products Sector. What's driving that?
- Talking stocks, Industrials are Very Attractive and within that is a services and engineered products company-Harsco Corporation (HSC).
- Info Tech is still Attractive. There you like KLA-Tencor (KLAC).
- In the Materials group, you like a Mexican Steel Company, Grupo Simec, S.A. de C.V.
That's the Spoken Word from our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank. With John, I'm Terry Ruffolo.