UPDATE: Rainy River Sees Gains Trickle In As Provides Ontario Ops Update; Stocks at Day Highs
Rainy River Resources Ltd. (RR.TO) announced further assay results from the Intrepid Zone at the Rainy River Gold Project in northwestern Ontario.
- Near surface, drill hole NR121442 intersected 1.9 grams per tonne gold and 23.4 g/t silver over 57.0 metres, starting at a vertical depth of 72 metres below surface, including 2.5 g/t gold and 27.7 g/t silver over 36.0 metres.
- Drill hole NR121448, located 20 metres west of NR121442, intersected 1.8 g/t gold and 22.3 g/t silver over 28.5 metres, starting at a vertical depth of 45 metres and at the bedrock / overburden interface.
- Drill hole NR121446 intersected 2.9 g/t gold and 10.6 g/t silver over 33.0 metres, 25 metres down dip of NR121448 and at a vertical depth of 79 metres.
- Other results include drill hole NR121424, which intersected 8.4 g/t gold and 72.4 g/t silver over 4.5 metres at a vertical depth of 400 metres.
- NR121461 intersected 7.5 g/t gold and 23.3 g/t silver over 7.5 metres at a vertical depth of 205 metres.
RR went up by nearly 5% to $4.65, hitting day highs. Volume traded is over 506,000.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.