Markets

UPDATE: New Gold Down 2% as Announces Significant Increase in Gold Resources at Blackwater Project

New Gold Inc. (NGD.TO), which closed up 5% at $13.50 on Friday, is down 2% today after announcing an updated National Instrument 43-101 compliant mineral resource estimate for the Blackwater Project in central British Columbia. Indicated gold resource: 165 million tonnes at an average grade of 1.01 g/t containing 5.4 million ounces of gold. Inferred gold resource: 39 million tonnes at an average grade of 0.94 g/t containing 1.2 million ounces of gold. The updated mineral resource estimate incorporates drill results from both the 100% owned southern portion of the project and the 75% owned northern portion, where Silver Quest Resources Ltd. owns the remaining 25%.

The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.


The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

Other Topics

Commodities

Latest Markets Videos