UPDATE: Aben Provides Update on its Flagship Justin Gold Project, Yukon; Shares Recover Slightly, Though Still in the Red
Aben Resources (ABN.V) today provided an update on its Justin Gold Project in the Yukon.
The Justin property is located in the southeast Yukon within the Tintina Gold Belt approximately 35 kilometres southeast of the Cantung Mine and is accessed by an all-season road.
- Gold mineralizing events on the Justin property directly comprise an intrusion- related gold system ("IRGS").
- All holes drilled to completion in the POW Zone thus far have successfully intersected gold mineralization.
- Drill highlights include 60.0 metres of 1.19 g/t Au in hole JN11009, 46.4 metres of 1.49 g/t Au in hole JN12011 and 88.5 metres of 0.73 g/t Au in hole JN12018.
- The POW Zone continues to exhibit strong continuity of mineralization and remains open in all directions.
- The majority of the intrusive stock and its surrounding contact aureole at the Justin Project have yet to be tested and remain high priority targets for future exploration and drilling.
Summary of 2012 Exploration at the Justin Project:
The 2012 exploration program was successful in intersecting gold mineralization both in structurally-controlled sheeted veins and skarn style replacement settings. The results indicate that an emerging discovery has been made on the Justin property in an area described by geologists as an underexplored, emerging gold district within the Yukon Territory. Mineralization has been traced along surface for approximately 450 metres west-east by 200 metres north-south and to 205 metres depth.
ABN is now trading at 2.5 cents, up half a cent from earlier. 70,000 shares have been traded so far.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.