Ubiquiti Inc. (UI) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 12, 2021. A cash dividend payment of $0.6 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 22, 2021. Shareholders who purchased UI prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 50% increase over prior dividend payment. At the current stock price of $297.72, the dividend yield is .81%.
The previous trading day's last sale of UI was $297.72, representing a -25.9% decrease from the 52 week high of $401.81 and a 26.09% increase over the 52 week low of $236.11.
UI is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI) and Nokia Corporation (NOK). UI's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $9.43. Zacks Investment Research reports UI's forecasted earnings growth in 2022 as 15.85%, compared to an industry average of 15%.
Interested in gaining exposure to UI through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have UI as a top-10 holding:
- Janus Henderson Small Cap Growth Alpha ETF (JSML)
- Janus Henderson Small/Mid Cap Growth Alpha ETF (JSMD).
The top-performing ETF of this group is JSMD with an increase of 3.75% over the last 100 days. JSML has the highest percent weighting of UI at 2.85%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryUI
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 05, 2021
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 10, 2021
- Ford Motor Company (F) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2021
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 30, 2021