Trump clinched enough delegates for nomination today
Trump is always light on policy details but he's wading into energy today.
- Would 'absolutely' approve Keystone XL
- US would have to get 'significant piece of the profits' from Keystone XL
- Would look at Upland pipeline for possible proposal
- Federal government has to get out of the way of the energy industry
- US has to get rid of some of the coal regulations
Who knows what he would be like as President but there would almost certainly be some protectionism and more-than-a-few disputes heading to the WTO.