Tradeweb Markets Inc. (TW) will begin trading ex-dividend on November 29, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.08 per share is scheduled to be paid on December 16, 2019. Shareholders who purchased TW prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that TW has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $44.72, the dividend yield is .72%.
The previous trading day's last sale of TW was $44.72, representing a -11.41% decrease from the 52 week high of $50.48 and a 32.78% increase over the 52 week low of $33.68.
TW is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as Morgan Stanley (MS) and Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS).
Interested in gaining exposure to TW through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have TW as a top-10 holding:
- SPDR S&P Capital Markets ETF (KCE).
The top-performing ETF of this group is KCE with an increase of 6.46% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of TW at 2.21%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryTW
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 22, 2021
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd. (ZIM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 15, 2021