Welcome to the latest installment of community stock picks and overview of some of the most-read stories of the week. We're taking a look at stocks chosen by members of the Nasdaq.com community from Nov 27 - Dec 3.
Bullish Stocks: Here's What You Said:
Twilio (TWLO): Millennial play; [Twilio] has Uber, AirBnB, Facebook and Snapchat as partners.
Teck Resources (TECK) (formerly listed as TCK): Diversification in mining: copper and zinc and coal should go up next year.
PDL Biopharma (PDLI): Company still has plenty of revenue and can invest in new patents and other agreements.
Apple (AAPL): Great company with well designed products. Haven't met many that hate Apple products.
Five Popular Stories on Nasdaq.com:
- Here's What Your Estimated Social Security Benefit Would Be Based on Your Annual Income
- Tesla Motors, Inc.'s Small Misses on Big Targets Set the Stage for Huge Growth
- Nintendo Is Poised to Take Over America...Again
- 6 Blockchain Applications That Go Beyond Bitcoin
- FCC Raises Fresh Concerns Over ''Zero-Rating'' by AT&T, Verizon
What do you think? Do you like the stock picks, or are you unconvinced? Give us your take in the comments below!
If you want to get in on the fun, just register for an account with Nasdaq.com and start rating stocks today! Be sure to leave a note why you're picking a stock to be bullish or bearish.