Good morning, trader! We’re starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday!
Moving stock this morning are earnings reports, public stock offerings, acquisition news, and more.
Let’s take a look at all that news below!
Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers
- National Security Group (NASDAQ:NSEC) stock is rocketing more than 63% on news of VR Holdings acquiring the company.
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ARDS) shares are rising over 23% after getting funding to pursue Covid-19 research.
- Farmmi (NASDAQ:FAMI) stock is soaring more than 21% with the release of its fiscal 2021 earnings report.
- Skylight Health Group (NASDAQ:SLHG) shares are gaining over 19% despite a lack of news this morning.
- Happiness Development (NASDAQ:HAPP) stock is surging more than 14% on no clear news this morning.
- HEXO (NASDAQ:HEXO) shares are increasing over 14% after dipping yesterday following a business update.
- AMTD International (NYSE:HKIB) stock is climbing roughly 13% after revealing plans to acquire a majority stake in AMTD Digital.
- Galapagos (NASDAQ:GLPG) shares are getting a more than 12% boost after creating a new subscription rights plan and getting a new CEO.
- Evaxion Biotech (NASDAQ:EVAX) stock is jumping over 11% after publishing data from a clinical trial in a peer-reviewed journal.
- OLB (NASDAQ:OLB) shares are up more than 11% on no apparent news this morning.
10 Top Losers
- Epizyme (NASDAQ:EPZM) stock is divining nearly 27% after announcing a public offering of its stock.
- Teradyne (NASDAQ:TER) shares are taking an over 16% beating with the release of its Q4 earnings report.
- LendingClub (NYSE:LC) stock is falling more than 15% after releasing its Q4 earnings report.
- Weidai (NYSE:WEI) shares are dropping over 14% following its reverse stock split yesterday.
- Zymeworks (NYSE:ZYME) stock is decreasing more than 13% after pricing its $100 million public offering.
- Ovid Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OVID) shares are declinging 11% as they continue negative movement from the start of the week.
- Ebang International (NASDAQ:EBON) stock is retreating over 8% lower following a rally on Wednesday.
- SAP (NYSE:SAP) shares are slipping about 7% with the release of its Q4 2021 earnings report.
- Blue Star Foods (NASDAQ:BSFC) stock is dipping more than 6% as shares continue to slide lower after a quick rally last week.
- Vaccinex (NASDAQ:VCNX) shares close out our pre-market stock movers down over 6% after rallying on clinical trial results yesterday.
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
The post Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.