We are only with a 2 handle on the clock....REALLY?
I just looked at the clock and it says 2:15 PM. Really?
Anyway, the 2:15 PM updates shows:
- S&P moving back toward unchanged at 1849, -0.20%
- Nasdaq is down 14.155 points or -0.38%
- Dow is down -27 points or -0.17%.
- Crude oil is $28.17, -5.12%
- 2 year yield is 0.682% -1 bp
- 10 year yield is 1.72% -3 bp
- Gold is 1194.1 , -0.3% (stayed below $1200.
- The CHF is the strongest. The USDCHF tumbled 1.45% but is off the lows against the 200 day MA and 50% retracement at 0.9713 and 0.9699 respectively.
- The weakest currency is the AUD. It is not all that changed vs. the USD from yesterday's close but is suffering against the CHF and EUR.