Templeton Global Income Fund, Inc. ( GIM ) will begin trading ex-dividend on January 14, 2013. A cash dividend payment of $0.035 per share is scheduled to be paid on January 31, 2013. Shareholders who purchased GIM stock prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment.
The previous trading day's last sale of GIM was $9.65, representing a -5.3% decrease from the 52 week high of $10.19 and a 9.41% increase over the 52 week low of $8.82.
For more information on the declaration, record and payment dates, visit the GIM Dividend History page.
Interested in gaining exposure to GIM through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have GIM as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares CEF Income Composite Portfolio ( PCEF ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PCEF with an increase of 1.89% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of GIM at 1.27%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement