Markets

Temex Completes Major Land Consolidation, Juby Gold Project

Temex Resources Corp. (TME.V) has acquired from Goldeye Explorations Limited significant landholdings in Tyrrell Township, northeastern Ontario.

The company has increased its 100% ownership in the area by over ten-fold from 1,343 acres to 14,423 acres. The acquired landholdings are contiguous and complementary to the existing Temex assets in Tyrrell Township and include a large block of claims in which Goldeye owned a 100% interest, as well as Goldeye's 40% interest in the claims comprising the Juby Joint Venture Property in which Temex held the remaining 60% interest.

The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.


The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.

Other Topics

Commodities

Latest Markets Videos