Tectonic Minerals Corp Edges Lower After Providing Yukon Update
Tectonic Minerals Corporation (TEK.V) provided an update on its QV Claims in the White Gold District in the Yukon.
- Soil sampling has returned up to 274 ppb gold in soils with very strong coincident pathfinder anomalies.
- Six samples taken from a ridge that coincides with the magnetic high features of Kinross's (K.TO) Golden Saddle deposit reported quartz chips and gold values of 8, 9, 20, 25, 73 and 109 ppb with coincident pathfinder elements.
- Follow-up grid soil sampling is under way to better define gold-in-soils targets, followed by trenching.
- Airborne magnetic and radiometric surveys are completed, and the Company is awaiting final reports.
- Kinross's Golden-Saddle Type Structures trending east-west have been identified on the property.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2016 MTNewswires.com. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.