TE Connectivity Ltd. ( TEL ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 22, 2017. A cash dividend payment of $0.37 per share is scheduled to be paid on March 10, 2017. Shareholders who purchased TEL prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that TEL has paid the same dividend.
The previous trading day's last sale of TEL was $75.23, representing a -1.65% decrease from the 52 week high of $76.49 and a 37.94% increase over the 52 week low of $54.54.
TEL is a part of the Consumer Non-Durables sector, which includes companies such as Western Digital Corporation ( WDC ) and Seagate Technology PLC ( STX ). TEL's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $5.71. Zacks Investment Research reports TEL's forecasted earnings growth in 2017 as 8.43%, compared to an industry average of 11.5%.
Interested in gaining exposure to TEL through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have TEL as a top-10 holding:
- WBI Tactical LCV Shares ( WBIF )
- WBI Tactical LCG Shares ( WBIE )
- WBI Tactical LCY Shares ( WBIG )
- iShares Global Telecom ETF ( IXP )
- Cambria Global Value ETF ( GVAL ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is WBIF with an increase of 17.96% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of TEL at 4.27%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement