TDCX Inc - ADR (TDCX) shares closed today at 1.3% above its 52 week low of $14.86, giving the company a market cap of $0. The stock is currently down 21.4% year-to-date, down 21.1% over the past 12 months, and down 21.1% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 55.8% higher than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 0.0.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was under 30, indicating it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 213.8%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -7.7%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.