TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD ) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 06, 2018. A cash dividend payment of $0.21 per share is scheduled to be paid on August 21, 2018. Shareholders who purchased AMTD prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 4th quarter that AMTD has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $56.59, the dividend yield is 1.48%.
The previous trading day's last sale of AMTD was $56.59, representing a -10.19% decrease from the 52 week high of $63.01 and a 35.12% increase over the 52 week low of $41.88.
AMTD is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. ( GS ) and Morgan Stanley ( MS ). AMTD's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $2.18. Zacks Investment Research reports AMTD's forecasted earnings growth in 2018 as 78.26%, compared to an industry average of 38.6%.
Interested in gaining exposure to AMTD through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have AMTD as a top-10 holding:
- SPDR S&P Capital Markets ETF ( KCE ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is KCE with an decrease of -6.65% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of AMTD at 1.93%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement