Swiss crypto manager FiCAS AG on Tuesday unveiled what it called the first actively managed bitcoin exchange-traded product (ETP).
- FiCAS AG Chairman Mattia Rattaggi told CoinDesk his firm will manage a Bitcoin Capital Active ETPâs portfolio of up to 15 altcoins as determined by market capitalization, liquidity and the rules of its host exchange, the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Product managers will trade bitcoin against ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, ADA, XLM, XTZ, TRX and exit to Swiss francs, euros and U.S. dollars, according to a July 13 prospectus. Rattaggi said the list could shift based on coin performance.
- Privacy coins will not be allowed in the basket, the prospectus said.
- Bitcoin Capital AG is issuing the ETP.
- Digital Yen Now âTop Priorityâ for Japan Central Bank, Says Senior Official
- Crypto Wallet Maker Ledger Loses 1M Email Addresses in Data Theft
- Pantera Capital Leads $2.6M Seed Round for DEX Protocol Injective
- Australian Crypto Exchanges Partner With Koinly to Simplify Tax Reporting for Users
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.