- New Purchases: ADM ,
- Added Positions: JCI , GILD ,
- Reduced Positions:UNH, MRK, FDX, XOM, EOG, SLB, ADBE, TMO, CVX, FB,
- Sold Out:ADNT,
For the details of STRALEM & CO INC's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=STRALEM+%26+CO+INC
These are the top 5 holdings of STRALEM & CO INC
- UnitedHealth Group Inc ( UNH ) - 190,840 shares, 3.64% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 6.7%
- AT&T Inc ( T ) - 682,437 shares, 3.46% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 2.54%
- Walt Disney Co ( DIS ) - 268,500 shares, 3.33% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.79%
- Dow Chemical Co ( DOW ) - 484,615 shares, 3.3% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 3.51%
- Microsoft Corp ( MSFT ) - 434,005 shares, 3.21% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 1.29%
New Purchase: Archer-Daniels Midland Co (ADM)
Stralem & Co Inc initiated holdings in Archer-Daniels Midland Co. The purchase prices were between $41.73 and $47.72, with an estimated average price of $44.26. The stock is now traded at around $44.50. The impact to the portfolio due to this purchase was 0.03%. The holdings were 4,700 shares as of 2016-12-31.
Sold Out: Adient PLC (ADNT)
Stralem & Co Inc sold out the holdings in Adient PLC. The sale prices were between $44.2 and $58.6, with an estimated average price of $51.92.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with ADM. Click here to check it out.
- ADM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of ADM
- Peter Lynch Chart of ADM
This article first appeared on GuruFocus .
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.