So says the Bank of Spain in its annual report just published 3 June 2016
- Spain needs detailed plan to tackle deficit
- ECB action has boosted Eurozone growth, and inflation
- doubts over politics pose risk for economic reforms, future growth
- expects low rates, declines in lending and high bad-loan levels to weigh on bank profitability
- fiscal consolidation, pvt de-leveraging, external debt, and productivity provide challenges for growth
Reality check time and welcome to see.
Euro not fazed with eyes on the main NFP event looming ever closer.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.