- Says next six months could have significant implications for Australia's budget outlook
- Says fiscal outlook still appears likely to improve
- Says net debt is likely to peak at only a modestly higher level
- Australian fiscal blowout is material, but doesn't derail the outlook
- Australian fiscal outlook weaker than in May budget
Reuters and Bloomberg with the headlines
S&P don't sound like they have any concerns on Australia's AAA rating.
But, I'm sure they'll let us know as soon as its about 18 months too late.
AUD backing off ever so slightly from its high a few minutes ago
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.