Solera Holdings, Inc. ( SLH ) will begin trading ex-dividend on February 09, 2016. A cash dividend payment of $0.225 per share Shareholders who purchased SLH prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that SLH has paid the same dividend.
The previous trading day's last sale of SLH was $54.62, representing a -3.72% decrease from the 52 week high of $56.73 and a 51.13% increase over the 52 week low of $36.14.
SLH is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as Alphabet Inc. ( GOOGL ) and Alphabet Inc. ( GOOG ). SLH's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is -$2.7. Zacks Investment Research reports SLH's forecasted earnings growth in 2016 as -12.04%, compared to an industry average of 9%.
Interested in gaining exposure to SLH through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have SLH as a top-10 holding:
- ProShares High Yield-Interest Rate Hedged ETF (HYHG).
The top-performing ETF of this group is HYHG with an decrease of -14.21% over the last 100 days.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Better Buy: Dogecoin vs. Terra Classic vs. Terra (LUNA)?
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?
- Bitcoin Uses 50 Times Less Energy Than Traditional Banking, New Study Shows