SNB board member Zurbruegg interviewed in Bilan magazine 25 Oct
- CHF still significantly overvalued
- strong turbulence on financial markets and higher political risks could cause further CHF appreciation
- economic growth and price developments will determine when SNB can normalize policy
- SNB does not wish to increase or reduce its gold holdings
- too much pressure is being put on CBs to spur economies
Nothing new here and rolling out the now familiar mantra that CBs have run out of meaningful ammo.
USDCHF retreating a little as EURUSD nudges higher. All relative though and just 10 pips on each. Seems like a major move nowadays!
SNB Zurbruegg - No limit to growth of balance sheet
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.