Skyworks Solutions, Inc. ( SWKS ) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 06, 2018. A cash dividend payment of $0.38 per share is scheduled to be paid on August 28, 2018. Shareholders who purchased SWKS prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This represents an 18.75% increase over prior dividend payment. At the current stock price of $95.62, the dividend yield is 1.59%.
The previous trading day's last sale of SWKS was $95.62, representing a -18.73% decrease from the 52 week high of $117.65 and a 11.02% increase over the 52 week low of $86.13.
SWKS is a part of the Technology sector, which includes companies such as Intel Corporation ( INTC ) and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Ltd. ( TSM ). SWKS's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $4.96. Zacks Investment Research reports SWKS's forecasted earnings growth in 2018 as 10.48%, compared to an industry average of 19.8%.
Interested in gaining exposure to SWKS through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have SWKS as a top-10 holding:
- VanEck Vectors Semiconductor ETF ( SMH )
- Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Technology ETF ( RYT )
- NuShares Enhanced Yield US Aggregate Bond ETF ( NUMV )
- SPDR Select Sector Fund - Technology ( XLK ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XLK with an increase of 2.45% over the last 100 days. SMH has the highest percent weighting of SWKS at 3.36%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement