Skechers Inc (SKX) just released their fourth quarter fiscal 2015 earnings results, posting earnings of $0.20 and revenue of $722.7 million.
Currently, SKX has a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold), but it is subject to change following the release of the company's latest earnings report. Here are 5 key statistics from this just announced report below.
1. Met earnings estimates. The company posted $0.20 per share , matching our Zacks Consensus Estimate of 0.20.
2. Beat revenue estimates. The company saw revenue figures of $722.7 million , beating our estimate of $648 million.
3. The company reported record annual sales totals of $3.147 billion.
4. David Weinberg, Skechers CEO and CFO, stated: "The fourth quarter growth was across our key product lines for men, women and kids, which led to high single-digit gains in our domestic wholesale business, and double-digit increases in our international wholesale and Company-owned retail stores businesses. Also in the fourth quarter, our international business grew to 41 percent of our total sales, bringing it closer to our goal of 50 percent within the next two to three years."
5. SKX was up $2.33, or 8.59%, to $29.44 as of 4:37 PM ET in after hours trading shortly after its earnings report was released.
Here's a graph that looks at Skechers' quarterly revenue totals since 2005:
Skechers U.S.A., Inc. designs and markets branded contemporary casual, active, rugged and lifestyle footwear for men, women and children. The company sells its products to department stores and specialty retailers. Skechers was founded in 1992 and is based in Manhattan Beach, California.
Check back later for our full analysis on Skechers'fourth quarter earnings report!
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.