Schlumberger N.V. (SLB) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 03, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.5 per share is scheduled to be paid on October 11, 2019. Shareholders who purchased SLB prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 19th quarter that SLB has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $32.26, the dividend yield is 6.2%.
The previous trading day's last sale of SLB was $32.26, representing a -50.43% decrease from the 52 week high of $65.09 and a 3.96% increase over the 52 week low of $31.03.
SLB is a part of the Energy sector, which includes companies such as Halliburton Company (HAL) and Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB). SLB's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.5. Zacks Investment Research reports SLB's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -6.94%, compared to an industry average of -3.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to SLB through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have SLB as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco Dynamic Oil & Gas Services ETF (PXJ)
- Ivy NextShares (IVENC)
- SPDR Select Sector Fund - Energy Select Sector (XLE)
- iShares U.S. Oil Equipment & Services ETF (IEZ)
- VanEck Vectors Oil Services ETF (OIH).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XLE with an decrease of -15.36% over the last 100 days. PXJ has the highest percent weighting of SLB at 5.75%.
In This StorySLB
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Hess Corporation (HES) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Western Union Company (WU) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019