Revolut Adds 11 Cryptocurrencies to Its Trading Offerings
British digital banking service Revolut has added another 11 cryptocurrencies for customers in the U.K. and European Union to trade.
- According to a blog post published Thursday, they are cardano (ADA), uniswap (UNI), synthetix (SNX), yearn.finance (YFI), UMA, bancor (BNT), filecoin (FIL), loopring (LRC), numeraire (NMR), the graph (GRT) and orchid (OXT).
- This follows offering support for four new tokens including EOS and tezos (XTZ) in December 2020.
- Revolut began offering crypto trading services in July 2017, starting with bitcoin before adding ethereum and litecoin later that year.
- The blog post said crypto funds are held in cold storage “with some of the best custodians in the crypto game.”
- Revolut has over 15 million customers worldwide, last year expanding its crypto offering to Australia and 49 states in the U.S.
- The firm holds an EU banking license and has this year applied for licenses in the U.K. and the U.S.
- Biden Administration Concerned Over Long-Term Effects of Digital Yuan: Report
- XRP Doubles in 7 Days, Heads for Biggest Weekly Gain Since December 2017
- Crypto Long & Short: Peter Thiel Defines Bitcoin’s Accidental Role in Global Politics
- How Bitcoin Can Help Break Cycles of Poverty
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.