Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for August 20, 2019
Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 20, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.09 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 04, 2019. Shareholders who purchased RLGY prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 13th quarter that RLGY has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $6.15, the dividend yield is 5.85%.
The previous trading day's last sale of RLGY was $6.15, representing a -71.87% decrease from the 52 week high of $21.86 and a 36.06% increase over the 52 week low of $4.52.
RLGY is a part of the Finance sector, which includes companies such as Brookfield Property Partners L.P. (BPY) and CBRE Group, Inc. (CBRE). RLGY's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.37. Zacks Investment Research reports RLGY's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -30.89%, compared to an industry average of 4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to RLGY through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have RLGY as a top-10 holding:
- Validea Market Legends ETF (VALX).
The top-performing ETF of this group is VALX with an decrease of -15.27% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of RLGY at 1.59%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Latest Companies Videos
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2021