Raytheon Company ( RTN ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 05, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.67 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 12, 2015. Shareholders who purchased RTN prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that RTN has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $108.71, the dividend yield is 2.47%.
The previous trading day's last sale of RTN was $108.71, representing a -4.1% decrease from the 52 week high of $113.36 and a 16.94% increase over the 52 week low of $92.96.
RTN is a part of the Capital Goods sector, which includes companies such as Danaher Corporation ( DHR ) and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc ( TMO ). RTN's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $6.97. Zacks Investment Research reports RTN's forecasted earnings growth in 2015 as -1.32%, compared to an industry average of .5%.
Interested in gaining exposure to RTN through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have RTN as a top-10 holding:
- iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF ( ITA )
- PowerShares Aerospace & Defense ( PPA )
- SPDR S&P Aerospace & Defense ETF ( XAR ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is PPA with an decrease of -9.44% over the last 100 days. ITA has the highest percent weighting of RTN at 5.05%.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement