Qudian Inc - ADR (QD) shares closed today 12.0% higher than it did at the end of yesterday. The stock is currently up 2.9% year-to-date, up 6.8% over the past 12 months, and down 95.1% over the past five years. Today, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.0%, and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
- Shares traded as high as $1.62 and as low as $1.41 this week.
- Shares closed 58.4% below its 52-week high and 35.9% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 33.5% higher than the 10-day average and 31.2% higher than the 30-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.3.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates an upward trend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger band, indicating it may be oversold.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price beats the S&P 500 Index today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price beats the Dow Jones Industrial Average today, lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date beats the peer average by -114.3%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average by -132.8%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.