INX Limited, a cryptocurrency exchange that went public on Ethereum last month, has agreed to buy U.S. broker-dealer Openfinance Securities, the company announced in a press release Tuesday.
- INX will also acquire Chicago-based Openfinance’s alternative trading system, digital asset listings, client base and licenses.
- INX aims to bolster its status as a provider of novel trading and capital-raising instruments through the acquisition.
- The terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Read more: INX Crypto Exchange Has Started Distributing Tokens From Its Blockchain-Based IPO
- Securitize Goes License Shopping With Acquisition of SEC-Registered Broker-Dealer
- PwC Report Points to Banner Year for Crypto M&A and Fundraising Deals
- 300 Investors Contribute to INX’s Ethereum-Based IPO, With More Waiting
- INX Crypto Exchange Has Started Distributing Tokens From Its Blockchain-Based IPO
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.