Prelude Therapeutics Inc (PRLD) shares closed today at 0.7% above its 52 week low of $8.80, giving the company a market cap of $449M. The stock is currently down 23.5% year-to-date, down 87.2% over the past 12 months, and down 63.7% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 49.9% lower than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market stands at 1.4.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the stock was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a trend-following momentum indicator, indicates a downward trend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger band, indicating it may be overbought.
Market Comparative Performance
- The company's share price is the same as the S&P 500 Index , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
- The company's share price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average , lags it on a 1-year basis, and lags it on a 5-year basis
Per Group Comparative Performance
- The company's stock price performance year-to-date lags the peer average by 514.1%
- The company's stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 178.0%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.