Polychain Capitalâs cryptocurrency hedge fund added $19.5 million in investments in the past year, pushing the flagship fundâs lifetime raise past $307 million.
- Polychain Fund I LP, which invests in cryptocurrencies and Simple Agreements for Future Tokens (SAFTs), raised the latest funds from at least 28 unnamed investors, according to SEC filings published Thursday.
- The fresh raise by Polychainâs oldest fund further bolsters the firmâs status as one of the most popular spots for high-rolling crypto investors to park their millions. Over 300 investors have now bought in. Polychain did not return CoinDesk calls.
- In March, CoinDesk reported Fund I delivered 1,332% gains to the steely stomached original investors who stuck it out through four years of market dips and soars.
- Polychain Capital also disclosed Thursday that Dfinity Ecosystem Fund LP, an associated investment vehicle that bets on venture-backed companies, raised $12 million from two investors since August 2019.
- Brazilâs Central Bank Tasks Group With Laying Out Road Map to Digital Currency Issuance
- Canadian Software Startup Puts 40% of Cash Reserves Into Bitcoin
- Hong Kong Regulator Gives Crypto Exchange OSL Tentative Licensure Approval
- Uberâs Former Security Chief Charged With Trying to Conceal Hack Using Bitcoin
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.