Pimco Income Opportunity Fund ( PKO ) will begin trading ex-dividend on October 07, 2015. A cash dividend payment of $0.19 per share is scheduled to be paid on November 02, 2015. Shareholders who purchased PKO prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 10th quarter that PKO has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $23.24, the dividend yield is 9.81%.
The previous trading day's last sale of PKO was $23.24, representing a -16.64% decrease from the 52 week high of $27.88 and a 16.32% increase over the 52 week low of $19.98.
Interested in gaining exposure to PKO through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have PKO as a top-10 holding:
- iShares MSCI Poland Capped ETF ( EPOL ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is EPOL with an decrease of -18.19% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of PKO at 10.85%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- The $12 Trillion "Once-in-a-Lifetime" Market Opportunity Investors Won't Want to Miss
- J.P. Morgan Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 100% From Current Levels
- Forget Tesla's Battery Day, These EV Stories Are More Important
- ChargePoint, Switchback Energy Acquisition Enter Business Combination Agreement