Pillsbury, which is owned by General Mills, Inc. ( GIS ), has announced an agreement with the Girl Scouts of the USA.
Here are the new Girl Scout baking mixes being released by Pillsbury.
- Girl Scouts Thin Mints Flavored Brownie Mix
- Girl Scouts Thin Mints Flavored Cupcake Mix
- Girl Scouts Caramel & Coconut Flavored Blondie Mix
- Girl Scouts Caramel & Coconut Flavored Cupcake Mix
The new Girl Scout baking mixes are being sold at grocery stores across the United States.
More From IvnestorPlace:
- The 10 Best Healthcare Stocks to Buy Now
- TSLA Stock: Will Tesla Motors Inc REALLY Be Worth $660 Billion?
- FB Stock: Have We REALLY Reached "Peak Facebook"?
The post Pillsbury Rolls Out Girl Scout Cookies Baking Mixes appeared first on InvestorPlace .