House leader Paul Ryan has not been on friendly terms with Trump
- Ryan said he spoke to Trump twice in past 18 hours
- Said he is working to line up schedules to meet with Trump and work on transition
- Republicans can fix problem of Obamacare with Trump as President
- Says Trump will lead a unified Republican government
- Trump's coat tails brought many Republican Congressional candidates across the finish line
- Republicans have to heal divide
He's not saying Republicans will 'repeal and replace' Obamacare anymore. That will be the first promise to go. Healthcare companies have adjusted and it's going to be tough to get rid of, logistically. They'll probably take out the mandatory element of it and try to rebrand it.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.