Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) will begin trading ex-dividend on September 13, 2019. A cash dividend payment of $0.002 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 30, 2019. Shareholders who purchased OMI prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 3rd quarter that OMI has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $8.22, the dividend yield is .1%.
The previous trading day's last sale of OMI was $8.22, representing a -55.33% decrease from the 52 week high of $18.40 and a 238.27% increase over the 52 week low of $2.43.
OMI is a part of the Health Care sector, which includes companies such as UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (UNH) and Anthem, Inc. (ANTM). OMI's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is -$4.79. Zacks Investment Research reports OMI's forecasted earnings growth in 2019 as -44.35%, compared to an industry average of 5.5%.
Interested in gaining exposure to OMI through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have OMI as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco Exchange-Traded Fund Trust II Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 (RWJ)
- Oppenheimer ETF Trust (OMFS)
- Invesco S&P SmallCap 600 Equal Weight ETF (EWSC).
The top-performing ETF of this group is OMFS with an increase of 6.42% over the last 100 days. RWJ has the highest percent weighting of OMI at 3.2%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryOMI
- Expedia Group, Inc. (EXPE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for November 18, 2019
- Altria Group (MO) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for September 13, 2019
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 17, 2019