Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (ORC) will begin trading ex-dividend on August 30, 2021. A cash dividend payment of $0.065 per share is scheduled to be paid on September 28, 2021. Shareholders who purchased ORC prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 13th quarter that ORC has paid the same dividend. At the current stock price of $5.09, the dividend yield is 15.32%.
The previous trading day's last sale of ORC was $5.09, representing a -18.17% decrease from the 52 week high of $6.22 and a 6.04% increase over the 52 week low of $4.80.
ORC is a part of the Consumer Services sector, which includes companies such as Prologis, Inc. (PLD) and Crown Castle International Corporation (CCI). ORC's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $.14. Zacks Investment Research reports ORC's forecasted earnings growth in 2021 as -16.67%, compared to an industry average of 2.4%.
Interested in gaining exposure to ORC through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have ORC as a top-10 holding:
- Invesco KBW High Dividend Yield Financial ETF (ORC).
The top-performing ETF of this group is KBWD with an increase of 2.8% over the last 100 days. It also has the highest percent weighting of ORC at 5.15%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
In This StoryORC
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd 2 (WIW) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for October 21, 2021
- Western Asset/Claymore U.S. Treasury Inflation Prot Secs Fd (WIA) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 22, 2021
- Colonial High Income Municipal Trust (CXE) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 14, 2021
- The Gabelli Dividend & Income Trust (GDV) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 29, 2021