ONEOK, Inc. ( OKE ) will begin trading ex-dividend on January 26, 2017. A cash dividend payment of $0.615 per share is scheduled to be paid on February 14, 2017. Shareholders who purchased OKE prior to the ex-dividend date are eligible for the cash dividend payment. This marks the 6th quarter that OKE has paid the same dividend.
The previous trading day's last sale of OKE was $56.28, representing a -5.36% decrease from the 52 week high of $59.47 and a 198.09% increase over the 52 week low of $18.88.
OKE is a part of the Public Utilities sector, which includes companies such as PetroChina Company Limited ( PTR ) and TotalFinaElf, S.A. ( TOT ). OKE's current earnings per share, an indicator of a company's profitability, is $1.35. Zacks Investment Research reports OKE's forecasted earnings growth in 2016 as 14.57%, compared to an industry average of 4.3%.
Interested in gaining exposure to OKE through an Exchange Traded Fund [ETF]?
The following ETF(s) have OKE as a top-10 holding:
- PowerShares DWA Utilities Momentum Portfolio ( PUI )
- SPDR Select Sector Fund - Energy Select Sector ( XLE ).
The top-performing ETF of this group is XLE with an increase of 7.11% over the last 100 days. PUI has the highest percent weighting of OKE at 4.31%.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
- Social Security Checks Could Soar in 2023: Here's How Much Extra Seniors Might Receive
- Stimulus Update: MIllions Will Get a Stimulus Check in June. Are You One of Them?
- Better Buy: Dogecoin vs. Terra Classic vs. Terra (LUNA)?
- Bitcoin Uses 50 Times Less Energy Than Traditional Banking, New Study Shows